Are you in the personal finance industry and want to create a press release for your company, cause, or organization? You’re in the right place!
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
AnnuityAdvantage Encourages Younger Individuals to Consider Tax Benefits, Built-in Security of Fixed Annuities as Part of Retirement Planning
MEDFORD, Ore., Sept. 2 /PRNewswire/ — Not long ago, people in their thirties and forties might have believed they were “too young” to purchase an annuity. That conventional wisdom is being brushed aside as more people under 50 add fixed annuities to their retirement income strategy. As a leading provider and information resource on fixed-rate, fixed-indexed, and immediate income annuities, the team of experts at AnnuityAdvantage.com is pleased to see this demographic shift.
“No one would claim to be too young to participate in their company’s 401k or invest in an IRA, so why have annuities been labeled as being only for the over-50 set?” asked Ken Nuss, founder of AnnuityAdvantage. “The answer is a lack of marketing and educational efforts directed at the younger demographic. Many young people simply don’t understand what fixed annuities are and how they can add a safety layer to any retirement plan.”
According to a 2012 market survey, only 25% of traditional fixed annuity purchasers were under the age of 50. That’s up from previous years but still lower than it ought to be. The primary motivations for these buyers were gaining a sense of independence and safeguarding assets against market uncertainties.
The market crash of 2008 should have served as a wakeup call to any complacent young investor. Before the crash, many people assumed their 401k plans were a “set it and forget it” retirement plan. In case the lesson’s been forgotten, here it is in a nutshell: yes, you can lose money in a 401k – a lot of money. The aftershocks of the crash are still being felt, but if there’s any silver lining it’s that younger investors are now thinking more critically about their retirement income options.
Indeed, young people today are remarkably tuned in to their finances, and marketers are just now catching on to that reality. Even workers in their twenties and thirties are aware of the risk of outliving their retirement funds. They also know that Social Security is not a strong enough basket to hold all of their eggs. A diverse approach is the solution, and fixed annuities deserve a place at the table.
Deliberate planning is always superior to a hands-off retirement approach, and fixed annuities represent one of the most dependable plans on the market today. And it’s never too soon to add an annuity to a retirement plan portfolio; most annuities provide better payouts at an anticipated retirement age the earlier they’re purchased.
Nuss added: “When Americans are asked what concerns them most about retirement, the thought of outliving their money is always at or near the top of the list. That’s true across all demographic groups. The beauty of fixed annuities is that they provide guaranteed lifetime income, and some products even allow for beneficiaries to continue receiving benefits for a set period of time after the primary policyholder’s death.”
AnnuityAdvantage.com has built a reputation as a trusted destination for fixed annuity shoppers. The service is free, and industry experts have curated the site’s list of available annuities. Younger individuals curious about their options are encouraged to call AnnuityAdvantage’s customer service line and receive personalized guidance on choosing the most appropriate fixed annuity for their situation.
Founded in 1999 by veteran financial and retirement planner Ken Nuss, AnnuityAdvantage is a leading online provider of fixed-rate, fixed-indexed, and immediate income annuities. Consumers planning for retirement have come to rely on AnnuityAdvantage for individualized, expert recommendations and guaranteed, high-value annuity products that have been thoroughly screened by Nuss and his staff. The company’s client-centered approach allows consumers to find the best mix of annuity products for their unique needs from the hundreds of annuities available through AnnuityAdvantage. There are no fees for the service.
Nuss is an active member of the National Association of Insurance and Financial Advisors (NAIFA), the National Association for Fixed Annuities (NAFA), and the National Ethics Association (NEA). He holds an Oregon insurance consulting license, along with an individual producer license in all 50 states and the District of Columbia.
Learn more at http://www.annuityadvantage.com or call 1-800-239-0356.
# # #
12 More Personal Finance Press Release Examples:
New personal finance app release
New product release
New product version release
Personal finance book release
Personal finance study release
Meet the company press release
Expansion of personal finance training into schools
Personal finance month TV programming
Industry survey release
Personal finance company anniversary
The Personal Finance Marketer’s Guide to Writing and Distributing Press Releases
Resources to help you write an amazing press release and distribute it to the right people to get publicity for your company, cause, or announcement.
What to Write a Press Release About – Personal Finance Company Marketers
Need ideas for topics a manufacturer or marketer of personal finance-oriented products and services could write a press release about? Here are 32 ideas to get you started:
- New Personal Finance App Launch: Announcing the launch of a new personal finance application that utilizes AI to create customized financial plans for its users.
- Annual Performance of Mutual Funds: A report on the performance of top mutual funds over the last fiscal year, highlighting their returns and risk factors.
- Introduction of a Financial Literacy Program: Sharing information about a new initiative aimed at increasing financial literacy among teenagers, with details about the content and enrollment process.
- Cryptocurrency Investment Advisory: Introducing a new service for advising individuals on cryptocurrency investments, discussing its potential benefits and risks.
- Employee Financial Wellness Initiative: Details about a new program offered by a company to aid in their employees’ financial well-being, covering aspects like retirement savings, debt management, and financial planning.
- Retirement Plan Changes: Announcing updates or changes to existing retirement plans, outlining the implications for current and future retirees.
- New Tax Laws Impact: Analyzing the impact of recent changes in tax laws on personal finance, and how individuals can adapt their financial strategies accordingly.
- Economic Forecast: Sharing insights on anticipated economic trends for the upcoming year, discussing how they might affect personal finance decisions.
- Credit Card Launch: The unveiling of a new credit card product with unique benefits and features tailored towards a specific demographic.
- Impact of Interest Rate Changes: Discussing the effects of recent changes in interest rates on home loans, credit cards, and savings accounts.
- Debt Management Strategies: Outlining a range of proven debt management strategies and services to help individuals achieve financial stability.
- Real Estate Market Analysis: Providing an overview of the current real estate market, exploring potential opportunities for investment.
- Student Loan Relief Program: Announcing a new student loan relief initiative, detailing its eligibility requirements and application process.
- Acquisition or Merger Announcement: Discussing the implications of a merger or acquisition within the finance industry, focusing on how it could affect clients’ accounts and services.
- Robo-Advisors Vs. Human Advisors: Comparing the benefits and drawbacks of robo-advisors and human advisors in personal finance management.
- Financial Planning for New Parents: Sharing essential financial planning tips for new parents, discussing everything from college savings plans to life insurance.
- Sustainable Investment Opportunities: Highlighting new investment opportunities that align with sustainable or environmentally-friendly principles.
- Impact of Inflation on Savings: Analyzing how inflation rates affect savings and investment strategies.
- Financial Scams Awareness: Raising awareness about the most common financial scams and sharing tips to avoid them.
- Technology Advancements in Finance: Discussing the latest technological advancements in finance and their potential benefits for personal finance management.
- New Branch Opening: Announcing the opening of a new branch of a bank or financial institution, detailing its services and hours of operation.
- Emergency Fund Importance: Emphasizing the importance of having an emergency fund and providing tips on how to build one.
- Healthcare Costs in Retirement: Discussing the rising costs of healthcare in retirement and strategies to financially prepare for them.
- Estate Planning Services: Introducing new estate planning services that help individuals secure their financial legacy.
- Changes in Insurance Policies: Informing about updates or changes in various insurance policies, discussing how these changes affect policyholders.
- Introduction of a New Financial Course: Announcing a new course aimed at helping individuals improve their financial knowledge and skills.
- Celebrating Company Milestones: Sharing company achievements or milestones such as serving a certain number of clients or reaching a notable anniversary.
- Stock Market Predictions: Offering expert predictions on stock market trends for the upcoming year.
- Personal Finance for Gig Workers: Providing financial advice tailored specifically to the needs of gig economy workers.
- Impact of Political Events on Investments: Discussing the potential influence of recent or upcoming political events on investment portfolios.
- Young Investors Program: Announcing a new initiative to encourage young people to start investing, detailing its features and benefits.
- Philanthropy and Finance: Highlighting how individuals can incorporate philanthropic goals into their financial plans, showcasing success stories and strategies.
How to Write a Results-generating Press Release for Personal Finance Companies
Start out on the right foot – download this free press release template
The first step in writing a press release is to follow an industry-approved template to set your press release up properly.
Get our free Microsoft Word press release template
Or, if you prefer, try this Google Docs press release template
Format your press releases the way journalists expect to see them
Write an attention-grabbing press release headline
Write a lead that makes your press release stand out then write it in inverted-pyramid style
Properly include quotes in your release to make additional points
Conclude your press releases the right way
Optimize your press release so it will be found in the search engines
Do a final revision of your release before sending to get even better results
Learn how to write frequently-written press release types:
Are you uncomfortable writing your own press release? We totally understand. That’s why we offer professional press release writing services for as little as $300. Learn more about our professional press release writing services.
Distribute Your Press Release to the Right People
Even the best press release is useless unless the right people receive it! That’s our specialty – custom distributing press releases to the reporters, editors, bloggers, and influencers most likely to pick up and publish your press release, or even better, to write their own story about you. Learn more about our press release distribution services here.
Want more sample press releases? I’m happy to help…
Press Release Examples Across Several Industries
Advertising & Marketing Press Release Example
Automotive Press Release Example
Banking & Financial Services Press Release Example
Books Press Release Example
Business Press Release Example
Consumer Electronics Press Release Example
Education Press Release Example
Environment & Ecology Press Release Example
Fashion Press Release Example
Fitness Press Release Example
Food & Beverage Press Release Example
Healthcare Press Release Example
Internet Technology Press Release Example
Investments Press Release Example
Personal Finance Press Release Example
Pets Press Release Example
Real Estate Press Release Example
Retailing Press Release Example
Seniors Press Release Example
Software Press Release Example
Transportation & Trucking Press Release Example
Travel Press Release Example
And, just because I know you’ll appreciate them, here are another 15+ great press release examples for situations you may encounter.
Additional Press Release Examples
Finally, here are some tips and training to help you write an amazing press release:
Additional Press Release Resources
Get real ROI on your press release, plus save 30% on your first order.