Send your press release to journalists who want it!
Press Release Distribution
- Custom US national PR Newswire distribution
- Major media outlets
- Exclusive database of subscribing journalists
- Proven track record reaching journalists, reporters, bloggers, radio, television
- Real editors, not salespeople
Why Use eReleases?
A single article can generate massive traffic and thousands of dollars of sales.
Make a name for yourself. Boost sales. Call 800-710-5535
- PR Newswire custom national distribution (direct to journalists & newsrooms)
- 400 words
- Two Photos
- Targeting at PR Newswire's discretion.
Buzz Builder $299
- NewswireLite features
- Subscribing journalists
- 400 words & one industry target
All of our distribution packages include the title tag, H1 tag and keyword-rich URL, based upon your press release headline.
These most important SEO elements make it easy for search engines to find your release.
The meta description tag is taken from the first line of your press release, which the search engines display as a text excerpt in the search results.
- 75+ media sites guaranteed
- Buzz Builder features
- Premium news outlets via Associated Press
- 500 words & two industry targets
- 100+ media sites guaranteed
PR Pro $499
- Newsmaker features
- Up to 600 words
- Three industry targets
- PRTrue Send
- 150+ media sites guaranteed
Coverage in Ad Age!
February 25th, 2014
"Did you see today’s coverage??? Honestly – I was shocked…
I’m pretty pleased with the surprise:"
Charles Cantu, CEO
Extremely Good Interview from Press Release
February 24th, 2014
"We received an extremely good interview from the last press release we sent, which was on our MA in Gerontology program.
People here are very pleased."
PRWeb or eReleases? Take it from experience -
"You got Reuters, Yahoo Finance & more. PRWeb couldn’t even get Google News!
You guys sent me a PR Newswire Distribution Report with an incredible summary. And then today, a note to thank me? I should be thanking you!"
Recent Interview Mickie Kennedy’s Press Release Tips
eReleases founder Mickie Kennedy has sent more than 30,000 press releases.
This 30-minute interview reveals his best tips.
Free Tips - Free e-Book
No Sales Hype
- Study finds collaborative efforts among education partners improving outcomes at Carver Academy in MilwaukeeMILWAUKEE, May 3, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Academics are improving and school climate is more