If you’re like me, you like to follow people on Twitter who provide valuable information you can use and learn from. Because this is a PR blog, I thought I’d share what I believe to be the 30 PR experts you should follow on Twitter. Now, I’m sure there are many more who deserve to be on this list, so please leave a comment with your favorites.
1. Bill Stoller – 25-year PR Pro helping others get their share of publicity; Editor & Founder, Free Publicity Newsletter.
2. Joan Stewart – Publicity and PR expert, journalist, author, biker chick, gardener, foodie, Weight Watchers devotee, Sopranos junkie & proud Cheesehead.
4. Josh Sternberg – Communications firm owner. Guest writer @ Mashable. Yankees fan. Musician. TV aficionado.
5. Dbreakenridge – PR Professional, Author and marketing communications agency owner
6. Todd Defren – Principal at SHIFT Communications, and a PR blogger.
7. Perfect Pitch PR – Public relations tips, resources and services for small businesses and enterprising individuals.
8. Nikki Harmon – Acct Mgr at 360i. Passionate about PR. Mistress to Social Media.
9. Danny Brown – Social media strategist for Maritz Canada. Middle name is community. Emerging media purveyor. Social media for good game challenger. No friend of spammers. -
10. Dorothy Crenshaw – Founder of creative PR firm w/ expertise in digital brands. Mom. Lapsed fitness maven. Recovering TV addict. Candyholic. Love those Mad Men.
11. Barbara Rozgonyi – Wired Branding |Social media marketing PR Speaker | SMC Chicago Founder | Publisher, wiredPRworks | Hungarian | Kids [20~17~15], Cat=tabby
12. Mary Lower – Chief Storyteller using high tech tools to tell traditional tales – PR & Media Relations for Sterling Cross Comm.Mom to Wondertwins and Supergirl.
13. Christine Perkett – The CEO and founder of Perkett PR, Christine provides her followers with great PR tips and links to highly informative PR blog posts.
14. Pam Perry – A PR coach and social media marketing experts with a focus on ministry marketing.
15. Dan Janal – Publicity expert, author, speaker, avid reader, kayaker, blues/acoustic guitar
16. Julie Hall – Mommy of two boys, Wife of one, Marketer and Media Junkie, Founder of Mommies Clique and EVP/Partner at Schneider PR
17. Alan Weinkrantz – Social Media Guy / Clients in US and Israel / Contrib Columnist: San Antonio Express News, Catalyst for http://www.sanantoniostartups.com
18. Petri Darby – Creative brand marketing strategist, writer, public relations pro.
19. Dan Keeney – President of DPK Public Relations, baseball and cycling fan and beer enthusiast.
20. Kami Huyse – On the PR treadmill of life.
21. Julie Bonn Heath – PR Principal, Author, National Freelancer, Blogger, Christian, Gardener, Green Mom, Host of #idol & #journchat participant.
22. Heather Whaling – Communicating … Connecting. PR & SM small biz owner (@GebenComm). Love nonprofits, sports, politics, news, pop culture, vino & my iPhone. Blog: www.prtini.com
23. Sarah Evans – @SevansStrategy, non-profit, social good, fashion, #journchat and MediaOnTwitter, community mgr @Pitchengine, dog lover.
24. Valerie Simon – SVP BurrellesLuce Media Monitoring and Measurement; Public Relations Columnist/ Freelance writer, Suburban mom of 2/still a NYC girl @ heart, #PRStudChat host
25. Mike Schaffer – Director of Social Media for a Sports & Entertainment PR Agency, Founder of The Buzz!, Husband, Puppy Daddy
26. PR Expert – Award-winning & certified Public Relations Expert. Offering strategic media coaching with supplementary products helping you go from good to exceptional.
27. PR By the Book – Publicity firm offering public relations campaigns and media consulting services for: authors • publishers • businesses • products.
28. Conversation Age – I help businesses understand how customers and communities have changed marketing, PR, and communications – and how to bring value in this new environment.
29. Katja Presnal – PR/ social media marketing consultant
30. David Meerman Scott – Marketing speaker and bestselling author of The New Rules of Marketing and PR and the new book World Wide Rave.
Which PR experts on Twitter would you add to this list?
Note: If you’re not on this list, please leave your Twitter information. I’d love to follow you!
This article is written by Mickie Kennedy, founder of eReleases (http://www.ereleases.com), the online leader in affordable press release distribution. To subscribe to PR Fuel, visit: http://www.ereleases.com/prfuel/subscribe/.