Nominations for new award recognizing providers that assist organizations in becoming more customer oriented now being accepted through February 27, 2013
WABAN, Mass., Jan. 28, 2013 /PRNewswire/ — Temkin Group, a leading market research and consulting firm that helps organizations improve their customer experience, announced that it has launched the 2013 Customer Experience Vendor Excellence (CxVE) Awards. These awards recognize the providers of products and services that help organizations become more customer-centric.
Across all industries and sectors, many organizations have strong ambitions to improve their customer experience. To achieve these goals, these firms often rely on help from vendors in areas such as consulting, market research, customer analytics, experience design, employee training, and CRM technologies. The CxVE Awards are meant to highlight the value that these companies provide.
This new award complements Temkin Group’s Customer Experience Excellence Award that recognizes companies for their outstanding work in building customer-centric organizations. The firm recently announced its 2012 winners: EMC, Fidelity Investments, Oklahoma City Thunder, Safelite AutoGlass, and Sovereign Assurance of New Zealand.
“Customer experience excellence is not easy, it requires a wide variety of disciplines and capabilities. That’s why companies often rely on an ecosystem of vendors to help them succeed,” states Bruce Temkin, Managing Partner of Temkin Group.
Nominations for the CxVE Awards will be accepted through February 27, 2013. Submission forms can be downloaded from the Customer Experience Matters® blog (ExperienceMatters.wordpress.com). Winners will be announced on March 25, 2012.
The CxVE Awards will be judged by a panel of industry experts:
- Mila D’Antonio is Editor-in-Chief for 1to1 Media where she leads the editorial direction and operations of the award-winning 1to1® Magazine and 1to1 Media.com, the 1to1 Weekly Digest, Think Customers: the 1to1® Blog, and online videos and podcasts.
- Aimee Lucas is CX Analyst at Temkin Group. She has over 15 years of experience improving service delivery and transforming the customer experience through people development and process improvement initiatives.
- Diane Simmons is Vice President, Customer Experience for Fidelity Personal and Workplace Investing (PWI), a unit of Fidelity Investments. She specializes in the strategic development and execution of customer experience programs in pursuit of Fidelity’s vision of delivering the best customer experience in the financial services industry.
- Bruce Temkin is CX Transformist & Managing Partner of Temkin Group. He is widely recognized as a customer experience thought leader and chairman of the Customer Experience Professionals Association (CXPA.org).
- Kate Woodcock is Director, Customer Experience & Advocacy Programs of VMware. Since beginning her CX path as a VoC analyst at EMC, she’s done just about every job in customer experience from reporting and analysis, to program management, to action planning.
For more information about the CxVE Awards, visit the Customer Experience Matters blog, at ExperienceMatters.wordpress.com.
About Temkin Group
Temkin Group is a leading customer experience research and consulting firm with one simple goal for its clients: increase customer loyalty by becoming more customer‐centric. The company combines customer experience thought leadership with a deep understanding of the dynamics of large organizations to help senior executives accelerate their results. For more information, contact Bruce Temkin at 617-916-2075 or send an email to Email.
About Bruce Temkin
Bruce Temkin is widely recognized as a customer experience thought leader and is Customer Experience Transformist and Managing Partner of Temkin Group. He is also the author of a very popular blog, Customer Experience Matters (ExperienceMatters.wordpress.com). Prior to forming Temkin Group, he was a VP at Forrester Research for 12 years. Bruce is a highly demanded speaker who consistently receives high marks for his content-rich, entertaining keynote addresses. He is also the co-founder and Chair of the Customer Experience Professionals Association (CXPA.org), a global non-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of customer experience management.
Customer Experience Matters is a registered trademark of Temkin Group.