Fully customizable, durable sunglasses come with microfibre case, free shipping and a lifetime guarantee for $38
LOS ANGELES, Aug. 6, 2013 /PRNewswire/ – SunGod.co (www.SunGod.co) recently announced its Indiegogo campaign to drive its first round of production for fully customizable, rugged, polarized wayfarer-style sunglasses, selling for less than forty dollars a pair with free shipping in the US and UK. In addition, they introduced limited edition Gold Indiegogo Perk including:
- Frosted grey frames with yellow polarized lenses
- Gold logo (instead of silver)
- Hand numbered limited edition card
- Microfibre Sunglass case
- 2 gold vinyl stickers
- PLUS 25% off SunGod products for life
“The idea for SunGods came from years of frustration and countless pairs of sunglasses,” says Ali Watkiss, co-founder of SunGod. “Good quality pairs of polarized sunglasses easily cost more than $100, where cheap glasses generally offer limited protection and break easily. We brought together quality and affordability with a lifetime guarantee with SunGod Sunglasses.”
SunGods are customizable, polarized sunglasses built from innovative memory plastic TR90, a unique and flexible material which protects the glasses from snapping or breaking. They also feature high protection lenses that filter 100 percent of UVA and UVB rays to reduce glare and enhance optical clarity.
In addition to a lifetime guarantee on each pair of sunglasses, SunGods have just added two new colors surpassing its second stretch goal of £25,000 ($38,000), light blue and yellow.
With only 7 more days left in their Indiegogo campaign, SunGod Sunglasses is encouraging supporters to share with their friends for the chance to win free pairs of SunGod every day through Facebook and Twitter.
To customize your sunglasses, customers can use the “SunGod Designer” tool (http://sungod.co/designer/) for a possibility of 6,000 combinations, customizing the frames, lens color, and left/right arms from ten different matte frame colors and six polarized and mirrored lens options.
Contribute and learn more about the SunGod Sunglasses campaign here:
Please follow SunGod Sunglasses on Facebook here:
Follow SunGod Sunglasses on Twitter @We_Are_SunGods
Notes to the Media:
- All pairs are customizable (on their designer, found here) and come with a white SunGod microfiber cleaning and storage pouch
- Free shipping in the UK and UK (for the rest of the world, add £5)
- Crowdfunding enables people with a great business idea to ask the general public for the funding they need to set up or expand. The business sets a target for the money it wants to raise on an all-or-nothing basis and explains how it will use the cash. People can then make pledges for small amounts of money in return for a reward if the target is reached.
- More information about Ali and Zoe’s sister business, Hats for the Hill can be found on the website: www.hatsforthehill.com
PR for SunGod