RESTON, Va., July 16, 2013 /PRNewswire/ — The American Society of Appraisers (ASA) announces the launch of a new multidisciplinary advanced education in healthcare valuation program.
Designed to meet the need for a comprehensive, multidisciplinary framework for analyzing healthcare enterprises’ assets and services, the new program consists of:
1. Four webinars addressing:
- Valuation of Healthcare Real Estate & Real Property—Aug. 28;
- Business Valuation of Healthcare Enterprises and Services (and interests therein)—Sept. 18;
- Valuation of Healthcare Tangible Personal Property (FF&E)—Sept. 26;
- Valuation of Healthcare Intangible Assets and Intellectual Property—Oct. 1; and a
2. Two-day, in-person seminar held in conjunction with ASA’s Joint International Appraisers and Advanced Business Conferences on Oct. 11-12 in San Antonio, TX, addressing:
- Overview of the Healthcare Industry; and
- The Healthcare Reimbursement Environment in an Era of Reform
A certificate will be awarded to designated ASA members (AMs, ASAs, FASAs) who complete the full program (all four webinars and both courses) and pass a comprehensive examination held at the seminar.
The new program was developed under the auspices of ASA’s new Healthcare Special Interest Group (HSIG), a subcommittee of ASA’s International Education Committee, and approved by ASA’s International Board of Governors in January. HSIG subcommittee members include: Robert J. Cimasi, ASA, (Chair); Ernest A. Demba, FASA; Edward G. Detwiler, ASA; Sandra J. Tropper, ASA and Charles A. Wilhoite, ASA.
To register or for more information about the new program and upcoming webinars and classes, visit www.appraisers.org/ or call (800) 272-8258.
American Society of Appraisers
The American Society of Appraisers is a world renowned and respected international organization devoted to the appraisal profession. As the oldest and only major appraisal organization representing all appraisal specialists, ASA is devoted to providing the highest possible standards in all areas of ethics, professionalism, education and designation criteria. For more information about the American Society of Appraisers, the ASA designation program for appraisers or the Society’s free “Find an Appraiser” Referral System, visit www.appraisers.org or call (800) 272-8258.