SEATTLE, June 28, 2013 /PRNewswire/ – Daminion Software, a company specializing in photo management software programs since 1999, unveils a new update for Daminion Server – multi-user photo and document management software for small teams.
- Access to the centralized image and document archive library can now be restricted by User Roles
- The new Auto Sync-Folders feature allows monitoring selected folders for changes and new file additions, and automatically syncs them with Daminion, without the need for user intervention.
- Improved Color Management for RAW images. RAW images also import up to 3 times faster.
- New Tags: Rights Usage Terms, Item ID, Import related tags, Audio Tags
- More than 50 other minor improvements and bug fixes
5 RANDOM DAMINION BENEFITS
- Ideal for small teams with tight budgets. Just $1495 US for 5 concurrent connections. The standalone version is free. You pay once, no endless monthly payments
- Instant access to any digital images and documents of the centralized image archive library
- Automatically sync all image annotations with file metadata (IPTC/XMP/MWG)
- Easy to install and administer. No specialist knowledge necessary.
- Much more secure and faster than web-solutions
Evaluation version of the Daminion Server can be downloaded for FREE from Daminion’s website:
Daminion is compatible with Windows XP, 2003 or 2008 Server, Windows Vista, Windows 7 and Windows 8. All currently supported versions of Daminion work on both 32- and 64-bit versions of Windows.
ABOUT DAMINION SOFTWARE
Daminion Software has been specializing in digital asset management software and (DAM) solutions for the digital photo management market since 1999.
The company’s flagship product, Daminion, is a network-friendly photo manager for small teams. The software is the product of experience gained over many years in the digital media management industry; PicaJet.com has been around since 1999. In April 2010, Daminion was made available on the market for public testing (3 years ago). Today, many companies around the world trust their media archive libraries to Daminion Server.
The company is also the creator of PicaJet Photo Manager and RoboImport; both of which are standalone digital photo management solutions for photographers and digital camera owners.
1 (206) 984 3919