These days, when you make a mistake on TV, you can pretty much bet you’ll end up on YouTube within a matter of minutes. Don’t believe me? Just ask these 10 reporters who let some expletives fly on live TV.
1. Today Show’s Meredith Vieira crashes and cusses.
2. I don’t like mosquitoes either, but this isn’t my normal reaction when outdoors.
3. The female anchor’s angry face afterward is funnier than the slipup.
4. Oops! Sorry about that guys!
5. Sounds like an awful theme park.
6. Mr. O’Reilly has anger management issues.
7. We’re live? Awwww F$*#!!!
8. We! Are! America! (Shepard Smith Part 1)
9. What’s on your mind? (Shepard Smith Part 2)
10. Chris Berman wasn’t on live TV, but it’s far too great to leave off the list.
Which video is your favorite?
This article is written by Mickie Kennedy, founder of eReleases (http://www.ereleases.com), the online leader in affordable press release distribution. Grab your free copy of the Big Press Release Book – Press Releases for Every Occasion and Industry here: http://www.ereleases.com/insider/bigbook.html