The main difference between eReleases and Newswire.com is the quality and scope of distribution.
- Newswire.com’s cheapest option (Premium – $99) doesn’t use PR Newswire’s distribution.
- The mid-cost plan (Premium Plus – $299) uses PR Newswire, but it is the Webmax (online only) – not the expensive direct to journalist distribution.
- Newswire.com’s higher cost choice (Premium Plus with State Newsline – $579) does use traditional direct to journalist distribution, but is limited to a single US state!
- Newswire.com’s highest cost choice (Premium National – $999) is most comparable to eReleases’ Buzz Builder™ – $299.
- Every single one of eReleases’ distribution options (costing as low as $299) uses PR Newswire’s traditional direct to journalist distribution covering the entire USA.
With Newswire.com you must pay $999 to reach editorial desks nationwide. With eReleases you can pay as little as $299.
Dollar for dollar, there is simply no comparison when it comes to the reach of eReleases’ distribution.
Premium Plus National
|Tier-1 Newswire US National Distribution Direct to Editorial Desks|
|Associated Press (AP) Newswire|
|Newswire Opt-In Industry Journalist Target Lists||1||2||3|
|Your release posted on at least this many media sites||75+|| ||150||175||175||175|
|PR Newswire Visibility Report|
If You Are Open to More Results from Actual Media, Consider eReleases
“A press release succeeds or fails on the quality of its writing.”
— eReleases Founder Mickie Kennedy
- Save between $130 and $900 through this exclusive promotion.
- Offer available for a limited time.
- You must be a first-time customer. Existing customers are welcome to purchase here.
- Any questions about this offer or about our services, just give us a call at 800-710-5535 or 410-775-5557. We look forward to working with you.
Bonus: We’ve increased the minimum guaranteed number of media websites to 150. We are also including our PRTrue List™ at no additional charge.
PR Newswire currently charges $935 for a national distribution of a 500 word press release. eReleases cost? $399 (see below).
You will not save money if you go directly to the newswire when you use eReleases. That’s a difference our competitors can’t match.
Lock in your savings now and send your press release(s) at any time in the next 12 months.
$269 – Single Press Release ($399 value)
$777 – Three Press Releases ($1,197 value)
$1,494 – Six Press Releases ($2,394 value)
You can add writing services to any of these press releases for an additional $300 $200 for each press release. The discounted rate of $200 can be added at any time within the twelve months you have to use these press releases.
- All press releases must be used within 12 months
- You must be a first-time customer.
- No additional coupons or specials can be used with this offer.
Any questions about this offer or about our services, just give us a call at 800-710-5535 or 410-775-5557. We look forward to working with you.