eReleases Press Release Gold Club
- Just $349 a month to send a press release every month
- This is our premium PR Pro press release distribution that includes three targets and 600 words (retails for $499)
- Additional press releases can be purchased at a discount
- Upgrade to include writing services for an additional $250 per press release
Your Price Drops to $349 a Press Release
PR Newswire currently charges $970 for a national distribution of a 500 word press release. In fact, the cost of a national press release distribution through PR Newswire jumps to $1,165 for a 600 word press release. eReleases cost? $499. Your cost drops to just $349 a press release under this special club.
OK, Here's the Deal for the Press Release Gold Club
Here's what you get:
- a single press releases distributed nationally through eReleases every month, including PR Newswire
- a total of 600 words; that's 50 percent more than the newswire provides
- a total of three target categories
- WireWatch™ Report showing your release on as many as 200 media websites
- only $349 a month (a yearly savings of more than $1,800)
- add writing services to any press release for just $150 more
- You can send a single press release each month (for a total of 12 press releases each calendar year). Because the Gold Club is designed to spur PR success while saving more than $1,800 a year, unused press releases will not carry over to the next month.
- Additional press release distributions can be purchased at the low club price of $349 (this is our premium PR Pro press release distribution that retails for $499). Additional press release writing and distribution can be purchased for total of $499 each press release.
- Six month commitment. You may cancel any time after your sixth month by giving notice at least three business days before your next billing cycle.
- We need to receive all press releases at the latest before 3pm (Eastern Time) the business day before desired distribution to ensure two levels of editorial review. That would be Friday at 3pm (Eastern Time) for Monday morning distribution.
- For writing orders, please allow a four to five business day turn-around for developing each press release.